In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
This group focuses on finding our Scots ancestors who were taken prisoner after the Battles of Dunbar (1650) and Worcester (1651), in which the Scots were defeated by the English under Oliver Cromwell. Some were Covenanters, some were Royalists (supporters of Prince Charles). They were later sent to the American Colonies. Our goal is to locate historical data, ships' lists, prisoner lists, and other information of genealogical value to descendents of the "Scottish Rebels."
- Aug 4, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.