3550RE: [scottish_military] IRISH MILITARY HISTORY FORUM?!

  • Stephen Heneker
    May 17 3:27 PM
      Very good question.  I haven't been able to find an Irish equivalent.

      To: scottish_military@yahoogroups.com
      From: hwatson4964@...
      Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:55:59 +0000
      Subject: [scottish_military] IRISH MILITARY HISTORY FORUM?!

      This may be a rather silly question, but is there an Irish version of
      the SMHF, as I'm trying to find out more about an Irish-born officer of
      the Royal West Surrey Regiment called Willington Augustus David Shelton
      of Bruree House, County Limerick. Just wondered if there was an
      equivalent of the Scottish Military History Forum that might put me on
      to more information about him.

      Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic