3547Re: 10th Regiment of the Scottish Militia - 1800

  • triron39
    Mar 18, 2008
      Hi
      It is several years since this topic was discussed.
      I wondered if anyone had found further information on the 10th British
      Militia, especially as more and more data is becoming avaible and more
      folks online.
      I have tried the link given to www.regiments.org but not working.

      This Book:by; DUDGEON, Major R. C. : History of the Edinburgh, or
      Queens Regiment Light Infantry Militia (now Third Battalion the Royal
      Scots);
      will perhaps be a great help but unfortunately out of print.
      Does anyone have a copy!.

      I am looking for information Charles Johnston and his father-in-law a
      Sergeant Scrimgeour c 1800.

      Any leads links ideas apperciated.

      Thanks
      Tricia