INTERESTS

  • Katy@cwcom.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      Hi I am a new subscriber, although subscribed a year ago have only just
      realised how to join the group.

      Would like to list my research interests:

      Banffshire

      MURDO(CH) Banff, Marnoch, Boyndie, Aberdeen
      LAWRANCE Banff, King Edward, Aberdeen Ann Lawrance, born King Edward,
      around 1882/89, father James Lawrance, Feuar
      ELLIOT Jessie (or Janet, Jean, Jane) born around 1819/21 Banff to John
      ELLIOT druggist and Ann Lawrance
      MURDO all Banffshire
      CRUICKSHANK all Banffshire
      DURIE Ann Fraser (daughter of Jessie Elliot) m William Durie Banff
      John Fraser/Murdoch born 1862 Banff to Jessie Elliot/ Thomas Fraser
      LOBBAN, LOBAN, Banffshire, Magdalena Loban born Marnoch
      MASON Richard born Margaret McLean & Richard Mason Lanark
      MASON Richard, Margaret, Jessie, born Richard Mason & Jessie Murdoch
      after 1882 eithe Banff or Glasgow. Annie Lawrance Mason daughter of
      Jessie & Richard was born 1882 (my grandmother)
      MACKAY's ISE OF HARRIS, LEWIS
      Katie Mackay