[scots-origins] ANN SMITH TRAIN-Mauchline Ayrshire daughter of Hugh & Helen Train

  • ROGER MARRIOTT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:17 AM
      ANN SMITH TRAIN - Born Mauchline - Married ived in Lincoln

      Ann (Annie)Smith Train married name unknown. I wish to find out the married
      name, her married home address and if there were any children of Ann Train
      (known as Annie), born in Mauchline, Scotland on the 4th October, 1861 or
      1862, died 12th April, 1937 and buried April 14th, 1937. Ann was the
      daughter of Hugh and Helen Train (nee Andrew) who were married in Mauchline
      on 17th March, 1848. I believe that Ann was married to Robert, who was a
      keen fisherman, and lived in Lincoln. Ann was known by the family for never
      having any food in her pantry!"

      Roger Marriott - Mansfield