[scots-origins] Re: Lookup volunteer

  • vonnie
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 1999
      Sheena,
      I've done lots and lots of research on Sanquhar, Alexander Inglis and Jane
      Hair are in my"Tree"
      My family came to Sanquhar in 1745 and are still there today (LOVE)
      Hair is one of the oldest names in Sanquhar and the oldest grave in
      Sanquhar Churchyard belongs to Rachel Hair.
      What is your connection to Inglis/Hair.
      Alexander and Jane had a son James Inglis, born 1812, died 21/4/1893, he
      married Jean Nisbet, 1815 - 20/11/1900. Jean was the sister of my
      GGGgrandmother, Elizabeth Nisbet. Small World, Eh?
      Yvonne
      Ayr
      Scotland
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 1999