Re: [scots-origins] apology to jean and other americans

  • WesnJean@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      Dear Christine, No offense taken! I have lived with my Scottish relatives
      looking DOWN on my Roman Catholic side as Black Sheep and that my Grandfather
      Wilson married beneath himself. From what I hear from my Cousin born in
      Dundee my "Irish Grandmother" was an angel and saint. So we can't decide who
      we are born to or from but be grateful and honor their memory. Please Dear
      Christine, No offense was taken. Jeannie