Re: Looking for info on Frederica Locher, Aberdeen, Scotland

  • bowers94@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 19, 2013
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F636-NM2

      this details marriage of Frederick L Schwartz to Frederica Locher in new york 1897 feb 27th have you seen it before?
      --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, Robert Carswell <carswelltx@...> wrote:

    • Kim McCrea
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2013
        Jean, this is my family.  Now, I need to do some sleuthing because no relative living know where he or she is buried.  Thanks for the help.

        Kim
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2013
          Jean, that is my family.  However, I believe the census is incorrectly recorded.  My grandmother, Edna, passed down info that her mother was from Aberdeen, but we have absolutely no records.  I will have get birth certificate or registry on Edna, then.

          Thanks,

          Kim