Re: [scots-origins] Searching for a Wiley Joyner who emmigrated to America around 1800 or later

  • ladydiva_x
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2012
      Yes I did, but here it is again:
      >Hi Georganne,
      Here are a few of my JOYNERS:
      (*= twins)
      1.DANIEL JOYNER b.abt.1797
      DANIEL JOYNER b.abt.1797, he married ELIZABETH ABBOT b.abt.1797 in
      SUNDERLAND, a daughter of JAMES ABBOT & ELIZABETH HUGHES, who married on
      14-Nov-1794 in SUNDERLAND, Durham, England.
      DANIEL JOYNER married ELIZABETH ABBOT on 16-Nov-1821 in OLD MACHAR,
      ABERDEEN, also registered on 2-Dec-1821 in PETERHEAD
      Children: The children of Daniel Joyner & Elizabeth Abbot:
      2. i. DANIEL JAMES JOYNER chr.13-Oct-1822 in OLD MACHAR, ABDN.
      3. ii. GEORGINA MACFARLANE JOYNER chr.11-Jan-1824 at ST FERGUS
      4. iii. DAVID JAMES ABBOT JOYNER chr.13-May-1825 at ST FERGUS Banff
      +5.iv. WILLIAM ABBOT JOYNER chr.1-Nov-1827 in PETERHEAD

      Second Generation
      5.WILLIAM ABBOT JOYNER a saddler, journeyman, who was chr. on 1-Nov-1827
      in PETERHEAD, he married JANE SHAW, a general servant, b.abt.1824 at NEW
      PITSLIGO, TYRIE, a daughter of ALEXANDER SHAW and ISABELLA RENNIE. JANE SHAW
      d.9-May-1891 at 12 Albion Street, PETERHEAD
      WILLIAM ABBOT JOYNER married JANE SHAW on 3-Apr-1858 at TYRIE

      Children: The children of William Abbot Joyner & Jane Shaw :
      +6. i. LYDIA ABBOT JOYNER b.18-Sep-1858 in NEW PITSLIGO, TYRIE
      7. ii. WILLIAM ABBOT JOYNER b.15-Oct-1860 in PETERHEAD
      8 iii. JANE JOYNER b.5-Jul-1864 in PETERHEAD *
      9. iv. MARGARET JOYNER b.5-Jul-1864 in PETERHEAD *

      Third Generation
      6. LYDIA ABBOT JOYNER, a domestic servant/kitchenmaid, b.18-Sep-1858 in
      TYRIE (d.17-Jul-1927 in PETERHEAD), whilst residing at the Village of ST
      FERGUS, she married ALEXANDER DALGARNO, a meal miller, b.abt.1840 at OLD
      DEER, a son of JOHN DALGARNO & ANN FINNIE, (who married 21-Oct-1818 at OLD
      DEER). ALEXANDER DALGARNO was residing in BLACHILLS, TYRIE at the time of
      their marriage. ALEXANDER DALGARNO d.20-Apr-1908 at PETERHEAD
      LYDIA ABBOT JOYNER married ALEXANDER DALGARNO on 22-Jun-1883 in ST FERGUS,
      BANFF.
      Children: The children of Lydia Abbot JOYNER and Alexander DALGARNO:
      +10. i. ELIZABETH CORBETT DALGARNO b.29-Jan-1882.Illeg.as JOYNER in
      LONMAY.
      +11. ii. ALEXANDER DALGARNO b.1884 at ST FERGUS
      +12. iii. JANE DALGARNO b.1886 at NEW ABERDOUR
      +13. iv. BARBARA THELMA DALGARNO b.12-Apr-1888 in PETERHEAD
      +14 v. KATHERINE DALGARNO b.abt.1892 in PETERHEAD.
      +15.vi. FLORA DALGARNO b.abt.1894 in PETERHEAD
      +16.vii. JOHN SMITH DALGARNO b.abt.1896 in PETERHEAD
      17. viii. WILLIAM JOYNER DALGARNO b. 9-Aug-1898 in PETERHEAD
      18. ix. MARGARET DALGARNO b.abt.1900 in PETERHEAD, d.5-May-1908

      Best regards,
      Julia