Quin/Queen/McQueen

  • Tolegranny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      I am stuck and I hope someone could help me.
      I am looking for Samuel Quin or Queen born abt 1804 either in Scotland or Ireland. He was married to Agnes Burke. (born 1808, Down, Ireland) As far I know they had the following children
      Joseph b 1830; Robert b. 1831; Mary b 1833; Annie b. 1835.
      I would love to find birthdays, marriages and deaths and where if all possible. Joseph was married to Jane Gardener 1862 in Glasgow.
      There is a family tree on Ancestry.com but there is no valid information.
      Any help would be appreciated greatly. Thanking you in advance.

      Catch Just Tolegranny of Facebook
      "It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you are not"