family research for John Neal

  • barngoddess122000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      I am trying to find parentage for John Neal B. 1632 in Scotland.
      He fought in the Battle of Dunbar in 1650 and was sent to America
      as a slave. He arrived on board the Unity in Maine. Prior to that
      time I am unable to find anything about him. Where is he from???
      Please can someone give me a hint as to where to look.

      Beth Gray
      barngoddess1@...