Re: [scots-origins] Re: Family Trace(St. Monans/Abercrombie

  • honeybabe_43@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi Lindsay
      I am always looking for information for my tree
      I have found quite a bit but if you would like to share what you have
      that would be good
      I am happy to share mine if you wish
      I also have contact in Scotland who is Alexander Angus's sister Charlotte's
      gr gr grandaughter
      she has sent me all of her tree
      regards
      Heather Angus