Last chance to get 20% off all Origins.net Subscriptions today!

  • hewittjane2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      January Sale!
      We are offering a 20% discount on all subscriptions until the end of January.

      To take advantage of this offer, enter the code: jan2012 in the promotional box on the checkout or sign up pages once you have chosen your subscription. (valid until midnight 31 January 2012)

      New Data:

      Middlesex Baptisms Index 1538-1882 records nearly 100,000 baptisms (nearly 300,000 names) in Middlesex and London which are not included with the International Genealogical Index, are now available on www.origins.net.

      In nearly all cases the names of the parents are given, and sometimes maiden name, occupation, birth date, and other details.

      Full details can be found here: http://www.origins.net/html-email/ON-jan2012.htm
    • hewittjane2001