Re: Family Trace(St. Monans/Abercrombie

  • lafarmer63
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2012
      Heather - I stumbled across your post from 10 years ago. Alexander
      Angus married to Agnes Webster is my 4th great grand uncle. I have
      information on a couple more generations back in Scotland, if you are
      still looking. You can contact me at lafarmer63@...
      Regards, Lindsay Fermer, Los Angeles
      --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, Heather Moyle <honeybabe_43@...>

    • honeybabe_43@yahoo.com.au
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2012
        Hi Lindsay
        I am always looking for information for my tree
        I have found quite a bit but if you would like to share what you have
        that would be good
        I am happy to share mine if you wish
        I also have contact in Scotland who is Alexander Angus's sister Charlotte's
        gr gr grandaughter
        she has sent me all of her tree
        regards
        Heather Angus