Test the new Origins.net image viewer and win an annual subscription!

  • hewittjane2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      At Origins.net, we have developed a new image viewer to replace the current one on the site.

      Please help us out by testing the viewer and then answering the following survey.

      We are offering 2 annual subscriptions for your assistance with this - names to be chosen at random.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3C69DD7

      Thanks for your feedback.

      Origins.net Team