Facebook for Origins.net

  • hewittjane2001
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 3:04 AM
      As you may be aware, we have recently set up an Origins.net Facebook
      page in order to bring together more people interested in British,
      Scottish and Irish Family History.
      We really hope you can all join the page here:
      http://www.facebook.com/Origins.net
      <http://www.facebook.com/Origins.net> (by clicking the 'like' button)
      and start posting questions and topics to help one another out with your
      family history research.
      We will also be using this page for special offers and promotions, plus
      top tips and Origins.net latest news.
      If you haven't already signed up to Facebook, please go to:
      www.facebook.com and follow the simple instructions on the front page.

      Happy researching!
      Origins.net Teamwww.origins.net <http://www.origins.net>