Frank EGAN?

  • chezza1984
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2010
      Hi, i'm having trouble finding any information about my great grandfather Frank or Francis Egan. All i know about him is

      - Born in Scotland around 1905, i know he was a few years younger than my great grandmother & familysearch.org says there was a Francis Egan born in kirkintilloch Dunbarton in 1905, with marraige to My great grandmother (with slightly different spelling).

      - Immigrated to australia around 1920, again dont know a exact date all i know is he came out to australia before my grandmother.

      - Married Marjorie Gladys Coleman in 1928 Gympie, Queensland, Australia.

      - Marraige notice in paper states that he was the 3rd son of his parents who resided in Glasgow.

      Any help would be appreciated as im really stuck.