Lucille Crichton

  • DrWhojat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010
      Seeking information regarding my aunt, Lucille Crichton, born Durban, Natal, South Africa, 1922. She arrived in the UK, aged six months, early in 1923 with my father, her elder brother Gordon, and parents Peter and Ruth (nee Johnston). My father was sent back to South Africa to live with my grandfather's family in Port Elizabeth in 1928. Last contact with Lucille was about 1950.