Re: [scots-origins] Mitchelson, Lindsay, Milne from Fettercairn area of Scotland

  • Terry Delany
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
      My husband has many Lindsay relatives that came to Quebec in the 1760's from Edinburgh via London where they had set up an import/export branch of their families business in Edinburgh I have records that go back to the 1500's but have never followed the family in Scotland forward from the 1700's...would be an interesting research project. Terry Delany
      From: Bonnie <bperfetti@...>
      To: scots-origins@yahoogroups.com

      I'm planning a trip to Scotland next year and would love to find out if any very distant relations are still around, although I doubt it. My ancestors are Richard MITCHELSON, son of Richard Mitchelson and Martha LINDSAY, grandson of Henry Mitchelson and Margaret MILNE.
      Bonnie