Special Offer for Forum members- 20% Discount on all Origins Network sites!

  • hewittjane2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Special Offer for Forum members- 20% Discount on all Origins Network sites!

      As a thank you to our forum members over 2009, here at Origins, we would like to offer a 20% discount on all subscriptions from today until midnight on 31 December 2009.

      To take advantage of this offer, please enter the code 'xmas09'in the promotional box on the sign up page or on the check out page after you have added your subscription choice to your shopping cart.

      Dating from the 13th century to the 20th century, the collections on Origins Network include: passenger lists, marriage, census, burial, militia, poor law, court and apprentice records, the ultimate version of Griffith's Primary Valuation of Ireland, Irish Wills Index, directories, and lots more.

      Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and happy new year!

      Origins Network Team
      www.originsnetwork.com