Elizabeth Campbell married to Hugh Robertson

  • loucook51
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      I am looking for parents of Elizabeth Campbell who was married to Hugh Robertson, bd about 1762 in So. Carolina, died 1820 in Deerfield, PA stopping in TN where he had been given land due to his performance in the Revolutionary War. He was the son of Andrew Robertson born in N.C. about 1736, We think his father was also Andrew. We think Elizabeth's father was William Campbell, born in MD. I have seen a lot of William Campbell's on Ancestry but cannot be sure which is the correct one. thank you, Lou Cook