Aitken/Robertson/Cameron/Beveridge/McGinnes/McNair

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 12:57 PM
      Hi, I'm new to the site and the names in my subject line are just some of te names I am researching, but they are the most important ones. My main problems at the moment are Alexander Robertson born it would seem, in Aberdeen in 1865, mother Christina Robertson. I am told that he was born 'wrong side of the blanket' so I'm having a problem getting any further back with him or Christina. Also, Annabella McGinnes, born Belfast 1824 and married to Andrew Aitken born Glasgow 1821, I can't find any record of their marriage, or when she came over from Ireland. Any help on these two, or any othe the other names would be good.
      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 4:15 PM
        Liz wrote:
        > Hi, I'm new to the site and the names in my subject line are just some of te names I am researching, but they are the most important ones. My main problems at the moment are Alexander Robertson born it would seem, in Aberdeen in 1865, mother Christina Robertson. I am told that he was born 'wrong side of the blanket' so I'm having a problem getting any further back with him or Christina. Also, Annabella McGinnes, born Belfast 1824 and married to Andrew Aitken born Glasgow 1821, I can't find any record of their marriage, or when she came over from Ireland. Any help on these two, or any othe the other names would be good.
        > Thanks

        I am related to Alexander Robertson bn ABD 1874, son of
        Robert/Isabel. He was ancestor of the 2nd spouse of my
        grannie Mrs Mary Robertson who was widow of my grandpa
        Roderick Cameron. These three all resided and died in
        Inverness in 1920s.

        I see no connection to you, but maybe this data will ring
        bells for you?

        Cheers,

        ALISTAIR M. CAMERON A.A.G.R.A.

        PO Box 215 BUNDANOON NSW 2578 AUSTRALIA

        Visit Bundanoon Village Website...
        http://www.bundanoon.nsw.au/

        Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
      • Macnachtan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17 7:35 AM
          My line is mainly McNair. If you need any info, I will be glad to help.

          Sussie