Re: Scottish Geneology

  • David
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2009
      --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "William K. Kelley" <kelley.v@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have or know how to get the email address to the main Geneology Site in Scotland?

      http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk
    • David
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2009
        --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "William K. Kelley" <kelley.v@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have or know how to get the email address to the main Geneology Site in Scotland?

        Contact page for GRO Scotland
        http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/contacts/contact-form.html

        Scotlands People has a similar contact page but no email address for either.
      • bigdocdnews@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2009
          --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "William K. Kelley" <kelley.v@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have or know how to get the email address to the main Geneology Site in Scotland?

          This is the site for government record search:
          http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/

          Al Doherty (Docherty)
        • CaledonC@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2009
            Sounds more like Patullo which is found in this airt .

            Col

          • Tolegranny
            Message 5 of 7 , May 18, 2009
              Yes I believe our Pittilla came through Patullo, Patulloch etc., but as far as I have researched...1841...the spelling was Pittilla to this day. Before that it could reasonably be Patullo. I don't turn away any spellings.