LOOKING FOR A JOHN ROBERTSON to MARGARET MORE MARRIAGE. STH LEITH SCOTLAND.

  • jae
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      I am looking for a marriage between a John Robertson and a Margaret More in South Leith, possibly in the early 1800's as I have the son EDWARD b/1821 whom I was informed the John and Margaret were the parents.
      Margaret More was said to be born 1793 Sth Leith and died Sth Leigh aged 88 in about 1881.
      That is all I know about her. I have NO BIRTH for her or for John Robertson, although on the Death Cert of Edward (b/1821) dated 1900 it is stated these were his parents.
      I have hunted everywhere I can think of. Ancestry, LDS, Batch Nos, FreeCen, etc, to no avail.
      Maybe somehome here can assist, as without his marriage I am at a Brick Wall SOLID !and cannot go any further. These are my Gt Grand parents.
      Thanks.