"Tales of a Highland Family" by ........

  • stratherrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2009
      I have often seen reference to the above book but the author is never listed. The book is said to have been written by the mother of the 14th Laird of Glenmorriston (Ian Robert James Murray GRANT).

      Any information about this book or its author would be greatly welcome. I am aware of books of a similar title by Elizabeth Grant and Mrs Grant of Laggan.