Re: William Kinnear 1794

  • cattie41
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "jim&ann" <jim&ann@...> wrote:

      > Anthony: I do not have any knowledge of the Wemyss/Fife area, but
      here is a
      > list of the William Kinear entries in the LDS IGI which may be of
      interest
      > to you. Sorry it's so lengthy, but do not have your address to send
      it
      > direct. Regards, Ann, WI. USA.
      >
      > You searched for: William Kinnear, Any Event, 1785 - 1795,
      Anyone have any information on William Kinnear/Kinear born 1794 in
      Linhead, Lanark? He was married to Catherine Hamilton, B: 1796. I
      can only find one child; Mary Kinnear, B.1826. I am trying to find
      the parents of William and Catherine.

      Scotland,
      > British Isles
      > Exact Spelling: Off [refine search]
      > Prepare selected records for download
      > Results: International Genealogical Index/British Isles (29
      matches)

      > Select records to download - (50 maximum)
      > 1. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Christening: 19 Jun 1785 Carmyllie, Angus, Scotland
      >
      > 2. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Marriage: 5 Nov 1785 Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
      >
      > 3. William KYNNEIR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Birth: 4 Mar 1786 Burntisland, Fife, Scotland
      >
      > 4. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Birth: 1786 Buckhaven, Wemyss, Fife, Scotland
      >
      > 5. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Birth: 15 Apr 1787 Edinburgh Parish, Edinburgh,
      Midlothian,
      > Scotland
      >
      > 6. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Christening: 4 May 1788 Scoonie, Fife, Scotland
      >
      > 7. William KINNEAR - International Genealogical Index
      > Gender: M Christening: 23 Aug 1788 Saint Cuthberts, Edinburgh,
      Midlothian,

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • canadaeast_98@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009
        I am seeking anyone who has access to Scotland Peoples and who are willing to check out a few things for me.