Re: [scots-origins] Robertson-Davidson

  • Andrew Dalgliesh
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2008

      --- On Tue, 12/30/08, Deb McLeod-Morris <doright@...> wrote:

      From: Deb McLeod-Morris <doright@...>
      Subject: Re: [scots-origins] Robertson-Davidson
      To: scots-origins@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 10:29 AM

      I did find some marriage records in St. Louis County historical society
      records. What county did they live in? You probably can't find them if
      they married, since you don't have their married name. You will need to
      find the marriage record. My new email addy is: demcleod@mc. net if you
      want to contact me. I'll try looking with you. I LOVE to do this kind of
      research. Deb