Re: [scots-origins] William Mackintosh of Auldearn

  • deby hills
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hi

      i dont have WILLIAM
      but i have a JOHN McIntosh born abt 1778  married ELIZABETH McFARLANE

      they had a JOHN McINTOSH b:1798 Cambusland, Lanarkshire, Scotland  d:1 Sep 1877 Darvel, Ayrshire, Scotland  married a JANET CRAIG born abt 1797 in scotland

      then the family seemed to be around Loudoun, Darvel, Ayrshire areas
      do they fit in with your McIntosh's at all?
      take care
      deb in oz