Law and Thomson Families

  • darleneebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Good afternoon everyone,
      I am researching the Law and Thomson Families of Greenock Scotland.
      William Law married Elizabeth Galbraith. William died in or around
      1911. His wife Elizabeth Galbraith Law gathered her children and came
      to Hamilton Canada first and then to the US.Their daughter Mary who
      stayed in Greenock was my great grandmother.
      William Thomson married Mary Henderson. William passed away and Mary
      Henderson Thomson stayed in Greenock until her death in the 1950's.
      Their son William was my great grandfather who passed away in 1912 in
      Glasgow.
      Anyone researching any of these families please contact me.
      Thank you,
      Darlene