Royal Titles

  • Annette Jane Wilkinson nee Seymour
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      Hi Everyone.
      I was wondering, is there a such of a thing, to claim a royal title.
      Cause I am a descendant to King Robert de Bruce.
      From Annette.
    • Brian Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        Annette,
        I don't think so.  And if, one could, there is a ton of documentation, all of which has to be investigated, and then there are so many of us who have royals on the  family tree, I am sure that the Powers that Be would soon be exhausted figuring out who would have what title. Then, of course, there is the price of having all this done.
        Most of us just enjoy having the honor of being so descended.

        Brenda

        I was wondering, is there a such of a thing, to claim a royal title.
        Cause I am a descendant to King Robert de Bruce.
        From Annette.