Re: Donald MCINTYRE

  • alexrthom
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "bbkaitlyn" <bbkaitlyn@...> wrote:

      > Good evening all,
      >
      > I am looking for a birth or death date for my Gt-Grandfather Donald
      > McIntyre b abt 1845 in Glasgow. He married Catherine Mitchell in 1867,
      > and I have found their marriage certificate. I have also found 1871,
      > 1881 and 1891 census records. I also need a death date. I have tried
      > Scotlands people without success. I believe he lived in Govan.
      >
      > Thanj you
      > Carol

      Carol

      Found a death record on Scotlands People for Catherine Mitchell
      McIntyre age 79 at Govan in 1922. There is a death record for Donald
      McIntyre age 68 at Hillhead, Glasgow City in 1913. You would have to
      purchase these to see if they are your Gt-Grandparents.
    • Carol Nikisch
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
        Thank you very much, Jean

        > I am looking for a birth or death date for my Gt-Grandfather Donald
        > McIntyre b abt 1845 in Glasgow. He married Catherine Mitchell in 1867,
        > and I have found their marriage certificate. I have also found 1871,
        > 1881 and 1891 census records. I also need a death date. I have tried
        > Scotlands people without success. I believe he lived in Govan.
        >
        > Thanj you
        > Carol

        I believe this is the index for his death on SP

        1913 MCINTYRE DONALD CAMPBELL M 68 HILLHEAD GLASGOW CITY/LANARK
        644/12 0228

        Best wishes
        Jean

      • William K. Kelley
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          Could Phillip McIntire,b.1630 Scotland--d.1719 Mass. wife Mary Nichols
          be part of Donalds family? Ken

        • Brian Jackson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
            Possibly.  Go to the Clan Donald website and/or check with the clan genealogist.
            Brenda

            Could Phillip McIntire,b.1630 Scotland--d. 1719 Mass. wife Mary Nichols
            be part of Donalds family? Ken

          • Aunt Jill
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
              I don't know if this is of much use or not, but it says it has
              historical directories.

              http://www.numberway.com/phone-numbers/3/