Re: [scots-origins] Turnbull's District Denholm/Cavers

  • Jon Turnbull
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi Adele,

      I ahve considered everything I can think of. I have also found a Jean Leyden B 1777. However I realise that Jean 1763 would have been 42 when she had the twins Benjamin & Robert??? I have all the certs for the Leeds end and I have done the research through Scotland's People and have found a long list of children born to John Turnbull in Denholm Cavers which would make Benjamin and Robert a possibility. Would be prepared to share info with you,which I have on XLs sheets if you contact me on jon_turnbull@.... Regards June