John Wilson from Dunbartonshire

  • awswilson2007
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      I have a John Wilson born 6 Sept 1869. He is the beginning of our
      family tree right now. I know he married a Bertha from Germany, not
      sure where they married though. They had four boys all born in
      Germany. Henry 1894. Robert 1895, William 1898, and John 1900.
      William was the only one that emmigrated from Germany along with John
      (not at the same time though). We lost track of Bertha and the other
      boys. We are looking for any information that anyone else has! Thanks!
    • Catherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
        .................... . I know he married a Bertha from Germany, not
        sure where they married though. They had four boys all born in
        Germany. Henry 1894. Robert 1895, William 1898, and John 1900.
        William was the only one that emmigrated from Germany along with John
        (not at the same time though).

        To which country did they migrate?

        Catherine