Capt Jock MacGregor

  • horouta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      A book was written about my ancestor Capt Jock MacGregor who sailed up
      & down the west coast of the north & south islands of New Zealand in
      the 1800's. He married a Mâori woman from the southern Ngâti Raukawa
      tribe & today there are thousands of descendents. Capt Jock's daughter
      Riria, married an Italian lighthouse keeper in the late 1800's.
      If there are any descendents of this man Jock MacGregor [his mum was a
      niece of Rob Roy], send me an email please. Cheers Horouta