McAdory's

  • small_frog_pond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      I am looking for information about the McAdory's who were orginally
      from Antrim County, Ireland and immigrated to America. I have read
      many forums that indicate that the name orginally meant "Son of a
      stranger/outlaw" and that they were part of the Dewar Clan before
      leaving Scotland. Can anyone direct me to sites that might help with
      my searches?
      ~ Kal