Margaret Murdoch

  • maggiedeeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      Margaret was the daughter of Alexander and Margaret (nee Bell), b.
      15/9/1860, in New Monkland, Lanark. Was the sister of my great
      grandmother Elizabeth. I have a copy of a letter written 1899 just
      after Alexander died by L (Lee) Renton, who I think was her daughter.
      Would love to find out about that branch of the family.
    • bampops
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
        --- In scots-origins@yahoogroups.com, "maggiedeeth" <maggiedeeth@...>
        > Would love to find out about that branch of the family.

        >Hi Margaret I was wondering if you have found in your research a
        connection to the Seggie family? I have on my paternal Gm side a James
        Seggie marrying a Christine Murdoch b-1880 Wishaw.M-1906 Glasgow.