Marrage

  • m9dds0ug
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      George Smith and Elsie Mcbain Auchindoir and Kearns I have the family
      infor do you have a connection .
    • deby hills
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
        hi everyone
        i am stuck on my great grandfather
        i have a death cert for GEORGE ERVIN known as GEORGE IRVINE
        b:16/04/1954
        aged 63
        railway linesman
        76 Rubie Cres
        Irvine Aryshire

        his 1st wife was SARAH COCHRANE m:30/05/1913 at Hilltown CoDown
        his 2nd wife was JESSIE LYNN m:13/121927 at Duke St. Galston
        res is 76 Rubie Cres Irvine Aryshire
        and 3rd wife at time of death was MARY Mc???? looks like BAIN or CAIN or CARR or m:1927 but i cant find a marriage cert for them

        i cant find the first marriage cert as i think maybe in Ireland but the info came from my grandmother (ELLEN IRVINE now deceased)

        on the 2 marriage cert it says
        his parents were
        WILLIAM IRVINE
        farm labourer
        deceased

        CHARLOTTE IRVINE
        MS SMITH
        deceased

        but on his death cert 1954 it says

        WILLIAM ERVIN
        general labourer
        deceased

        SHARLOT ERVIN
        MS SMYTH
        deceased

        i notice the only difference between the names smith and smyth is the I and Y and after spending LOTS of money on scotlands people i cant find them in the census or 3rd marriage cert
        all the words and details on the certs that i have seem to match but the spellings put it all off the path

        is anyone ot there searching these names and have any info that would help clarify this family as i think with 3 wifes these must be LOTS of cousins to follow up lol

        thanks
        debra lynn hills
        in australia