RE: [scots-origins] Re: search for Paton.

  • jeannie mennie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi ,
      While doing research on my lines I come across a Catherine Paton
      Born about 1811 Kettle Fife
      she married a George Grubb Dec.27.1841 St AndrewsfFife had no chilldren he
      died 1850 she was a Lodging Housekeeper in St Andrews she died July
      12.1863 parent info was blank, don`t know if this info is any good to you
      but thought I would pass it along.

      Jeannie