Crichton

  • clvanhoose
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2006
      Looking for any information on the Crichton Family
      Carol Vanhoose
    • Alex Paterson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
        Hello Carol,
        I have a some Crichton's in my lot, in the Dumfries area,
        does that help ?
        Regards,
        Alex Paterson.
        Researchimg BOLL, BOLE, LORIMER, WILSON PATERSON and many more.

      • carol.vanhoose@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2006
          Don't think it will help. Just in case here is a brief of my lineage.
          Robert Crichton, born a1761 Glasgow, Lanak, Scotland, wife unk.
          John Crichton, born 1787, died 1862 Dundee, Kane, Il., Janet Hamilton.
          Grace Crichton, born 1827 Airdie, Scotland, died 1914 Dundee, Il., Robert Todd.
          James Todd, born 1849 Dundee, Il, died 1928 Dundee, Il., Ida Sensor.
          Sarah Charlotte Todd, born 1904 Dundee, Il., died 1955 Miami, Fl., Raymond
          Wilburn Amis.
          Mary Patricia Amis, born 1927 Dundee, Il., died 1962 Dallas, Tx., Elul Lee Pitts.
          Carol Lee Pitts, born 1946 Tulsa, Ok., Lilburn R. Vanhoose.
          Appreciate your offer of help. Carol Vanhoose

        • clvanhoose
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 8, 2006
            Alex,
            Our Crichton's came from the Glasgow area.
            Here is a brief of my lineage:
            Robert Crichton, B: a1761 Glasgow, Lanak, Sctland, wnk. wife.
            John Crichton, 1787 Glasgow-1862 Dundee, Kane, Il.
            m: Janet Hamilton 1786-1855.
            Grace Crichton, 1827 Airdie, Scotland-1914 Dundee, Il.
            m: Robert Todd 1821-1907.
            James Todd, 1849 Dundee, Il.-1928 Dundee, Il. m: Ida Sensor
            1866-?.
            Sarah Charlotte Todd, 1904 Dundee, Il.-1955 Miami, Fl.
            m: Raymond Wilburn Amis 1903-1982.
            Mary Patricia Amis, 1927 Dundee, Il.-1962 Dallas, Tx.
            m: Elul Lee Pitts 1924-living.
            Carol Lee Pitts, 1946 Tulsa, Ok.-living, m: Lilburn Vanhoose.

            Appreciate that you tried to help.

            Carol Vanhoose
          • Alex Paterson
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2006
              Hello Carol,
              Sorry do not know that branch, mine as I said are
              in Dumfriesshire, along with my Lorimers and Wilsons, good luck with your
              search,

            • carol.vanhoose@netzero.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
                Thank you Alex. I will keep searching.