Re: [scots-origins] Surnames (Mac)McQuarrie and (Mac) McGowans

  • Tom McQuarrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2006
      Jennifer,
      My name is Tom McQuarrie chances are I made some of those queries.
      e-mail is tishimself@... I would welcome any contact regarding the Mac / McQuarrie surname
      Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2006
        Hi Tom,

        Thanks for the reply! I've forwarded your e-mail to my sister-in-law to
        forward to her cousin. Hopefully you will hear from them soon.