Requirement: career change?

  • heidy lopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hello Tom,

      A while back I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like
      forever.

      Its hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You
      have given me a exciting start on life. Already taking home twice as much
      as I realized in my old job.

      I took delivey of a new Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a
      great time in this career. It is fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my
      clientele. What an exciting job to be in.

      Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is
      proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court
      house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

      I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
      garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
      office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its
      like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

      I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and
      China this year.

      Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it
      needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been
      hurt.

      Sincerely,
      Nell A. NJ

      This may well be you!

      Dial
      1-3-0-3--395-3900
      Above line to study more or to end receiving additional information and
      then to see location

      The scientist glared at him with evident disappointment, and Rob continued:
      These are not all the wonders I can exhibit. Here is another electrical
      device that is, perhaps, the most remarkable of any I possessm8