RE: [scots-origins] George King Davidson and Isabella Robertson

  • McLaughlin, Paul (Paul)
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 31, 2006
      Your kind words are appreciated JoAnn. I am constantly astounded by the
      depth and width of the members of this board. I just wish I could get a
      fix on my Scottish ancestors prior to their crossing the pond. I am
      certain that if I could get a hint of where they immigrated from, this
      group could help me knock down my brick wall.
      This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
      Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
      use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
      sender.
    • Iain Scott
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 12, 2006
        Not sure which way you are leaning on this.

        If you see no point to army history, why are you apparently researching
        genealogy?