Re: [scots-origins] My Menzies Family History

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi Folks
      I made a mistake with my names it was Samuel Menzies that married Jane Barr not James as I stated in my email I just blame it on the rush over Christmas I guess but sorry for that.
      Carole[New Zealand]

      David Innes <DRInnes@...> wrote: Hi Carole,
      I have a James Benzies (not Menzies) marrying Jane Barr in Glasgow in
      DR Innes

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi Janet,

        Sorry, no contacts with Mull.