Re: [scots-origins] Re: Cousins plus another

  • Alistair Macdonald
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2005
      Thanks for the re-assurance, I am resigned to believing that you are right,
      as does my online help correspondents.
      However I cannot rid myself of the thought that there is more to it than an
      offensive message.
      I posted an email thanking all those who offered advice on my cousins
      rating. It was posted at 16.47 on the 27th January. Has anyone seen it?
      Alistair
    • Bill MacDonald
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hasn't appeared yet in Edmonton, Alberta , Canada and I am on the list rather
        than the digest mode.

        Bill MacDonald

        At 04:50 31/01/2005, Alistair wrote:

        >Thanks for the re-assurance, I am resigned to believing that you are right,
        >as does my online help correspondents.
        >However I cannot rid myself of the thought that there is more to it than an
        >offensive message.
        >I posted an email thanking all those who offered advice on my cousins
        >rating. It was posted at 16.47 on the 27th January. Has anyone seen it?
        >Alistair

      • Carole