Re: [scots-origins] Re: Canadian Death Certificates

  • Rena MCCARTHY
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2004
      I had the same problem with 4 sites, this is what I did with Internet
      Explorer:

      Start> Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> Privacy> Edit.

      Then type in the full address of scotlandspeople. Click 'Allow'. This will
      over-ride the security you have on your computer.

      Rena

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2004
        Hi:

        You should be able to access information on the needed films
        from the Ontario Vital Statistics website. Also if they died in 1885 the
        Province of Ontario should have good records. LDS as suggested is also a
        good source.

        Dave