Re: [scots-origins] Kermack Family

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
      There are photographs on the Virtual Mitchell libray site of Rottenrow,
      Sawmill and Clarkston (with a t)
      also look at old-maps.co.uk.

      I typed Auld House ( as seperate words) into google and came up with a site
      called the Glasgow story which shows a painting and mentions the house being
      a childrens home http://www.theglasgowstory.com/image.php?inum=TGSH00046

      janet

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
        Dear Janet
        Very many thanks. The information is for a Kermack from Australia, whom I
        met on holiday. It was such an unusual name I thought I would try to help.
        Rehards
        Bernard Butcher

      • Janet
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2004
          if you do a search on Bt directory enquiries it brings up a few Kermacks in
          Glasgow including an A Kermack