Defrag (need them again too please post them?)

  • MauveSunset47@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      I had no trouble running defrag on my Gateway but its much harder on my new
      Dell. I have misplaced my list on how to do it and my father is dying right
      now so way out of it, thanks, Alice

      No one has sent the instructions yet. If you can locate them I would
      > Appreciate it. When I try it gets to about 10% and reverts back to zero. I
      > can't for the life of me remember what I supposed to shut off etc.
      > Thanks again
      > Tom

    • Tom McQuarrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
        Sorry about your Dad.

        Don't concern yourself about the defrag stuff, bought a new computer. I
        suppose thats one way out.
        This one defrags as needed
        Tom