Highlanders used by the Dutch army

  • Brian Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      I am sorry if this seems like an intrusion into your group but I
      have been trying to find out the different military formations that
      were used by the Scottish Highlanders fighting along side the Dutch
      army. I would also like to know about military formations used in
      general during the period from 1500-1700 showing the types of arms
      used in formation. Thank You, Brian