Douglas Estate Coat Bridge

  • key9222000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi
      does any one know if you can acsess any records for the Douglas Estate
      My Grand parents marriage certificate states Doglas Support in 1906
      Archi miller lathe fittter Jeannie Mumford Aril 23rd Douglas Support
      Coatbridge District i know my grand mother was born in Gateshead i
      think my Grand father was from Ayre his address was given as 29
      Newbridge Street Ayre my Grand Mothers as Dougles Support
      Regards Jean Edwards