for Marianne Shannon

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      I 'chucked out the baby with the bath water'. Meaning, I
      excessively tidied my browser folders.
      At the address I gave for Peter L. Campbell bn 1880, I looked
      again, and advise that his father Peter Campbell, a coach maker,
      is entered in the 1881 Census as aged 42, bn Glasgow.

      I am not related: my CAMPBELL family was in Muir of Ord n. of
      Beauly.

      Cheers,

      ALISTAIR